RE: Flasher problem

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 17:08:30 EST

I agree, I've seen one bad bulb cause the dash signal indicator to come on and
not to flash. Not enough load for a thermal flasher to function properly.
Mike, increasing the load would make it flash faster (like when a trailer is
connected) Too little load would make it not flash at all. The flasher is
designed that way so you have some indication when a bulb is out.

Walt