Wanted - Gen 2 factory radio

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 14:00:39 EST

  The radio in my 95 has recently decided to work only when it wants to.
Some days it works fine, other days I get just the clock and still other
days I get nothing at all. I haven't messed with anything in the dash for a
long time, so I'm pretty sure that it's not anything I've done....I guess
it's just old age.
  Anyway, if anyone has a radio out of a gen 2 that they don't want please
let me know. I know people clean out their closets from time to time on
here and try to give them away.
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6