RE: Freekin Emissions Inspection!(long & whiny...)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 13:37:28 EST

The OBD-II Monitors need to be run for at minimum 80-100 miles for a
complete cycle. Sometimes you get lucky and they turn on almost immediately
(or within 20 miles)...but the monitors really take a while to run (after
either a Battery disconnect/reset or adaptives clear...it takes a while).

- Bernd