Re: Offtopic Well Water Pump Need Help!

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 17:03:39 EST

Tom, did you prime the pump, if I had a digital camera I would take a pic of
my mess so you caould see how I done it, but for certain you need to
pre-prime the inbound lines , refill them so you can get the vaccuum setup
to get the water to flow properly

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73
'95 CC Flame Red 3.9Magnum 3.55LSD & 30x9.50x15's

A rich Man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he ever wanted and
could give.