Question of Legality in USA, Blue and Amber Rotating Beacon Lights Mounted on Roof of Dakota 4X4, Ontario Canada Truck

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 17:00:07 EST

I'm using my 91 Dak 4X4 as a working truck for snow removal work.

In Canada a Blue Beacon is designated for Snow Removal and Low Visability
Airport Operations.
The Amber Beacon is Caution and Location.

I have Blue and Amber on the Dak.

If I cross the border into NY, PENN, OHIO ect am I required to remove the
blue ? As it appears to me that the Police use Blue in the USA.

In Canada
                   Red Police/ Emergency
                   Green & Red Fire
                    Blue Snow Operations
                    Purple Funeral
                    Amber Caution and Location

I would not want to be on the wrong side of the law when travelling to DML
Headquarters :-)

Jimmy Knox, 91 Dak 318LA, 4X4
PS Cafepress have my calendars on the way!
My truck has an aparition in the back window in the calendar photo?