Re: Hey Steiger -- ice on your property?

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 08:26:54 EST

Well, it did about the same ehre 0 temps all through xmas, kept our snow and
stuff then jumped to clear to just about 60 and now it's raining..... Got
plenty pans for drips in the dining room that is under my little
addition....

8-(

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73
'95 CC Flame Red 3.9Magnum 3.55LSD & 30x9.50x15's

A rich Man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he ever wanted and
could give.