Re: Re: Re: Question of Legality in USA, Blue and Amber Rotating Beacon Lights Mounted on Roof of Dakota 4X4, Ontario Canada Truck

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 22:39:06 EST

The only time I did that was for 1 ticket in AZ.. All the rest were court
as usual.. In IL, the judge did call a recess one day in the middle of my
case; to have all of the clerks that day go through and pull all of my
pending tickets to do at once.. It was expensive.. but cheaper than doing
them seperately.. He threw out at least 10-12 tickets that day.
Aaron