Re: Re: OT: Dodge Charger

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 01:49:16 EST

On 1/10/05 1:53 PM, in article 002d01c4f74d$ce2e2690$ca1da790@eng701,
"GSWillhite" <gswillhite@ualr.edu> wrote:

> DC needs to borrow the Ford guys that designed the new
> 05 stang. At least those guys have an idea about what their
> die hard fans want. Think about it, the new mustang looks
> more similar to the original mid 60's Dodge Charger than DC's
> current design.......very sad!
>
> GS -

Hah, I think they borrowed the design! If you look at the charger pics and
then look at the new mustang, you'll see a lot of similarities. Plus if you
think hard, some of the DC engineers left and went to ford. Now we have 2
seriously bad-ass cars, The GT and Mustang. No wondering why we've got the
euro-crap designs.... The good engineers / designers are at a company that
let's them make cars American's will buy, not shoved down people's throats
with simple name recognition.

P.S. I still like my 05 dak though! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9