RE: Re: OT: Dodge Charger

From: Ryan Stewart (dapurplert@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 04:16:02 EST

UH,

Ford has the Mustang, and the overpriced GT that owners were recently
told they couldn't drive because of a recall on 150k+ car.....

They have NOTHING ELSE!

Chrysler has: 300C, Magnum, SRT10 Ram, SRT4 Neon, SRT6 Crossfire, Jeep
GC Hemi, upcoming SRT Grand Cherokee, the new Dakota (debatable, lol),
Ram Hemi, and upcoming Charger SRT8 with 6.1 Hemi and 6spd manual
(obviously debateable!) and maybe even more on the horizon.

Meanwhile Ford is ending production on the Terminator, Lightning, and
SVT Focus (who cares, haha) to replace with great cars like the FWD 3.0
V6 powered Ford 500 and venerable awesome vehicles like Explorer,
Escape, and Crown Victoria!

Why pay 150k for the GT when it barely beats a Viper SRT10 and likely
WON'T beat the new Viper SRT10 coupe? Cuz you like being told you can't
drive your new car because a wheel'll fall off? Hahaha! Or you could
just get the ME 412.

See the upcoming beautiful Hemi power Vette fighter - Firepower? What
about the Jeep truck? Neither are for sure, but very possible.....

I am sorry, but your statement made me make a SERIOUS wtf look there!
LOL

'Scuse the message length,

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T