Re: OT Dodge Charger

From: kerib@ptd.net
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 13:39:04 EST

Charger and Challengers were both made by Dodge on different platforms.

Charger = B Body. Same as Belvedere and Satellite by Plymouth

Challenger = E body. Same as sconde generation Barracuda.

Notes E body Cuda wheelbase = 108 inches. Challenger 112 inches. B bodies =
116 inches.

All were available with a Hemi at some point.