Re: Re: window = smashed

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 13:38:41 EST

"TerribleTom" <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote in message
news:41FFBADB.1090407@aol.com...

> Hmm ok - yeah I can see where $300 a month less in car insurance will
> put more money in your pocket in the long run - but you gotta eat the
> cost of a new window, head unit, etc - upfront. I can't tell from the
> pic s- but did they damage the dash while ripping it out? Thats what
> happened when some dipshits broke into christine. Ripped the entire
> dash apart and ruined a breand new woodgrain dash kit.

It was $300 every SIX months. I'd personally like to see the money for the
damages, but with my deductable, they advised me not to claim it as I'd only
end up with about $75 out of the deal - if i could provide all receipts.
The dash isn't really damaged, there's a slight gouge that's visable and
they broke one of the clips.

> I'm sorry dude - I said "aww no not Josh!" when I saw the subject line.
> (nods) Makes ya wanna beat the crap outta the dumbass who did that.

Beating isn't quite what I had in mind. Curbstomp would be more like it.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L