Intake Manifolds: M1 vs Edelbrock?

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 22:41:44 EST

Ok - I'm looking at intake manifolds for an idea of mine. Am I to
understand that the M1 intake will fit on an engine with magnum heads?
Would that allow for a carb on a magnum engine then?

I've been looking at the new Edelbrock Air Gap manifold for Magnum
engines - allowing a carb to be installed. WHen I remembered Mopar
crate engines come with the M1, and are carb ready. I just can't figure
out if that means the M1 fits magnum heads.

Anyone throw some light on that for me?

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!
*Caution* Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.