Aftermarket Fog lights, Gen3

From: msnbcnnbcbs@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 12:39:34 EST

Howdy folks,

My 99 3.9 Gen3 didnt come with factory fog lights, I had a set of Pilot lights
installed a while back (about 2 years ago) they are blue lenses and claim to be
"white". they come with a rather flimsy black metal bracket thats rather small.

Now, one side of the harness is bad, and the other light has some wacky aim.
They were never mounted to the bumper, but to the fascias :( they shake on
bumps and generally provide non-anti-foginess.

Can anyone reccomend a good set to replace these bad ones, preferrably
something that mounts to the bumper (or something metal, something with a SOLID
bracket mount) that will fit in the factory holes, without too much
installation fuss? The stock lights are really poor and some nights you just
need that extra light, or is the factory kit the only way to go?

thanks

John