Re: 2006 National DML Meet - VOTING IS OPEN!

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 22:03:15 EST

Jon wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> By now, most of you probably know that there is an ongoing effort to
> put together a national DML meet to commemorate the 10th anniversary
> of the DML. It is anticipated that it will be held during the spring
> or summer of 2006. The location is also as of yet to be determined - and
> that's where you come in!

Well, the prospect of this meet has dragged me out of my hiding-hole.
It would be real nice to have a meet that WASN'T in the north-eastern
US. While a 6000mile round trip might be fun, it kinda puts a damper on
  the possibilities of coming out. I put in my two cents on the voting
form, so we'll see how it turns out.

I just hope there are lots of twisty highways leading into and around
where ever the meet ends up being. ;)