Re: Pissed off about Silver Stars

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 11:24:12 EST

At 06:04 PM 2/11/05, you wrote:
>So what kind of bulbs do I need so I can see at night?????
>Jim 03 CC Dak

I've been using Eaglite 9007 65/55W Plasma Xenon for the past
5 years. I personally think that they are very good cost and brightness
compromise. I especially like that they fill in the unlit, center area between
the 2 lights down the road. In the frozen north :-), I pay $39.99
for a pair. They also have 100/80W but I have not tried them
because I haven't found out from any of the forums if our wiring, switch
and lens will hold up to the heat generation and draw :-(

Bob Tom Ontario, Canada
97 Dakota CC Sport, na modded 5.2L, 4x2, 44RE w transgo, 4.56 SG,
      3000 stall converter, 4175 lb race weight, 13.76 @ 99.65