Re: window = smashed

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 12:20:03 EST

andy levy wrote:

> On 2/4/2005 16:09, Barry Oliver wrote:
>
> | The bastage pulled me over for tint, wrote me a ticket, let me drive a
> | block, Pulled me over AGAIN, Wrote me a second ticket, and lectured me
> | on how the "unsafe operation of a vehicle with obstructed windows was a
> | serious safety hazard" He gave me a choice - razorblade it off or get
> | towed.
>
> Please, please tell me you got the second ticket smacked down with
> extreme prejudice by a judge who had 2 brain cells to rub together.

Nope, I actually had to pay $50 for the first and $110 for the "second
offence". The judge was not in the mood to hear that I had had to
razorblade it off, and the problem was now rectified. Like I said, it
was a rotten day all around [a couple of them in fact].

> | I got the feeling he was fishing for a DUI, but since I don't drink...
>
> At least a DUI, maybe more. He was definitely trying to find
> *something*, fill a quota, or impress his boss.
>
> - --
> - -andy

He was the boss, the local police chief... <conspiracy theory> which may
have had something to do with the judge's actions </conspiracy theory>