Re: Stainless mufflers...suggestions?

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 14:08:58 EST

How about these - http://store.yahoo.com/exhaustpros/turbosmufflers.html

These are the Borla ProXS line. Stainless steel, 3" I/O, lifetime warranty for
$85. I was planning on putting one on my truck when I had the chance to do the
exhaust. They are the "budget" line that Borla sells. I think they tend to be
pretty quiet compared to a Magnaflow or Flowmaster, but they have similar power
gains.

> The only listing for a 3"in/out that Borla makes is the XR-1 series that
> is listed as the race only muffler, either way that one costs a fortune as
> well, it's listed for, gulp, $242.00.. I am gonna try to get a hold of
Spintech