Re: On-board PC (was: console)

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 01:57:42 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:
> On Mon, March 14, 2005 3:40 pm, Josh Battles said:
>
>>This my friends, is why we don't condone smoking crack. (or using teh AOL)
>

> Note that these two activities are virtually indistinguishable when you're
> online :-).

I DO have charter highspeed cable as my ISP thank you :-P I just don't
feel like shuffling everything over to a new domain - - again. But -
heheh I get get reported to AOL's terms of service staff for cussing out
a dumbfk in an argument in a chat room hehhehe. yay! I rawk!

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *131* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/