Re: RE: Mobil 1 Oil + Gas Prices On The Rise

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 14:48:52 EST

Garret Lewis wrote:
> I checked out the Mobil web site. Where did you see that they were getting
> rid of Mobil 1. I looked under the FAQs of the regular Mobil 1 and didn't
> see anything about this oil being phased out.
>
> Garret
> 1997 4x4,cc,v8
> http://garretl.tripod.com

Thats just the thing -I CAN'T find if they are going to phase it out or
not. AZ has stopped selling the oil oil products and carry the new more
expensive oils - which leads me to think Mobil is going to discontinue
the original Mobil 1.

I posted asking if anyone else knew or not. I don't know for sure.

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *128* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/