RE: DML:Rebuild Kit

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 22:03:50 EST

That's cool. I'll give them a call soon as my machinist lets me know what
what the crank gets turned to.
If it needs boring, I might as well go .030 over with the pistons, right?
Cam will be new from Hughes so that's standard bearings.
Any other hints, tips or suggestions for a rebuild would help. A close to
stock rebuild that is, I'm saving the performance mods for the 408 :)
Is cutting the intake runners worth much?