Re: Heater Core

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 10:40:00 EST

On Tue, March 29, 2005 9:23 am, Josh Battles said:

> Why would they continue to make parts that are obviously inferior?

You don't think they want to spend any actual money on parts
manufacturing, do you? There's some manager somewhere in the organization
who decided "let's see... if I can save $1.50 per heater core, times the
number of heater cores that we produce in a year, equals the size of the
bonus I can justify giving myself!"