Re: Heater Core

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 11:01:14 EST

""Jason Bleazard"" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote in message

> On Tue, March 29, 2005 9:23 am, Josh Battles said:
> >
> > Why would they continue to make parts that are obviously inferior?
>
> You don't think they want to spend any actual money on parts
> manufacturing, do you? There's some manager somewhere in the organization
> who decided "let's see... if I can save $1.50 per heater core, times the
> number of heater cores that we produce in a year, equals the size of the
> bonus I can justify giving myself!"
>
> --
> Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario

I want a bonus like that. If it does turn out to be bad though, I'm gonna
do it myself this time. My friend Matt has his own shop and he always lets
me work there whenever I need to do anything. I'll probably ask him to help
me because he's done quite a few in the AN body. Even with the money I flip
him to say thanks, it'll be way less than the $600 that the dealer charges.
It goes to the dealer tomorrow so that they can take a look at it and figure
out if they will do it for free or not.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L