Re: Swap to manual trans

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 12:45:46 EST

""mike kulczycki"" <dakota1994@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I should look into the bbq. I'm sure it would be a good time...
> I'll have to check out details on the site... I'd probably take the 94.
> The 95 isn't the greatest to drive in on long trips... no a/c, worse gas
> mileage, I like the club cab better for road trips...
>

> Mike K

I was pretty apprehensive my first time attending the BBQ, traveling that
far to see a bunch of people I don't really know at all. I had a blast
though, everyone is really cool and because of the close-knit online
community we have, you already know everyone anyway, you've just never met
them.

A/C is overrated, I've driven the whole way both times with my windows down
and the radio up. I think this year Tom's going to win the prize for worst
fuel mileage, he'll be driving that offroad ram with a 4000 pound truck on a
trailer behind it. It's quite loud at highway speeds with the 4.10's and
exhause he's got on there... I remember last year they called me on the
radio because they had to stop for fuel, both Barry and Tom had to put in a
full tank, I put in like 8 or 9 gallons. V6 POWAR!! LOLOLOLO

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L