Re: 1992 Dakota 5.2 Auto FS, Low Miles

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 00:21:39 EST

On April 1, 2005 05:06 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Square headlights? Oh the humanity! :-) Hey, maybe APC or one of
> the other ricer "gaudy bolt-on" companies can come up with some sort of
> "clip-on" round headlight that would go over the square ones. ;-)

They have them. They're made out of self-adhesive contact paper that comes in
colors that sort of somewhat match the color of the body paint. It's a
square to match the YJ headlight with a circle cut in the center, so when you
put it over the square headlight all you see is the round circle in the hopes
of making a YJ look like a CJ.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeezy.

> Ok ok, think "Mustang",

Ow, my brain. Stop that :-).

OK, I guess I did ask for it. That'll show me.