Re: Colorado campgrounds

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 13:29:43 EDT

""Jason Bleazard"" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote in message

> This list was generated using http://www.woodalls.com. All of these are
> located within 100 miles of Denver (according to the web site). I used
> the RV park search function and included all parks that also mentioned
> tenting. I did it that way because searching for tent camping makes it
> difficult to tell which parks have RV access or showers. If you're using
> the RV search tab, it tells you when a park has no showers (I didn't list
> any of those below).

As far as campgrounds go, I'll camp just about anywhere. However, seeing as
though we'll be camping for a week or so, some sort of shower facilities
would be fantastic. I'm glad you made sure to include those in your search.

I checked out pretty much all of the ones with websites and they all look
really nice. I'm really excited about this trip, I've never been to
Colorado before. Actually, I've never driven west like that before, it
should be a good time.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L