Re: Colorado campgrounds

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 18:19:22 EDT

On Wed, April 6, 2005 1:29 pm, Josh Battles said:

> However, seeing as
> though we'll be camping for a week or so, some sort of shower facilities
> would be fantastic. I'm glad you made sure to include those in your
> search.

Yeah, I agree. The rules in an organized campground might be kind of a
bummer, though. We'll probably have to just put up with some level of
restrictions on noise level and bonfire size. But, I think we'll be
better off someplace where we can get cleaned up, especially if we think
we're going to want to be going in to town to check out museums or shops
or whatever other touristy thing we might decide to do.

Another thing to think about is Internet access. It would be kind of cool
to be able to set up a webcam or two and post real-time updates for anyone
who can't make it. I found a list of campgrounds that have wireless
access:
http://rvtravel.com/publish/ontheroad/wifiwest.shtml#co

Although I have no idea how comprehensive or accurate that list is, it's a
good place to start.