Re: Colorado campgrounds

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 15:14:30 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>
>> "Josh Battles" <josh@omg-stfu.com> wrote:
>> : <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message
>> :>
>> :> "Normal people reasonable" or "DML reasonable"? ;-)
>>
>> : I'm pretty sure that it'd have to be "normal people reasonable" as
>> I'm 110%
>> : sure that "DML reasonable" would get us forcably removed from the
>> : campground.
>>

>> Oh well. :-) That's OK, I don't mind that so much; the DML SOP
>> probably *could* use a dash of "simma". ;-) I think anyone who has
>> been to a DML BBQ can attest to the fact that I stay relatively
>> quiet. Granted, I have been known to make big fireballs and smoke
>> on occasion, but that usually doesn't make a whole lot of noise. :-)
>> Except for that one time. Oh, I suppose there was also the time when
>> I blasted an air horn in the general direction of Adam's tent without
>> stopping to first consider the rather advanced hour of the night...
>> I'm sure the neighbors loved that one. Oops. :-)
>

> LOL, the airhorn was great. I'm sure your neighbors loved Adam's
> response with his little airhorn. (LOL COMMUNICATION)

Ok - I'm not remembering this incident - what BBQ did it happen at? And
where the hell was I that I don't remember?

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *I'm being lazy and not filling
this in* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/