Re: Colorado campgrounds

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 14:21:55 EDT

I wish my old 760XL laptop got 4 to 5 hrs on a battery.. maybe if I run a linux
distro in text mode it COULD happen.. Right now it might get about 2 hours
tops running 98SE 8-)

--
Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016