Re: Rear end bench mechanics

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 07:17:23 EDT

Instead of a locker (assuming Auto-X use) think Auburn. It is a cone clutch
limited slip. I had one in my drag truck and loved it on the street. Much
more efficient and polite engagement that the stocker, and not at all harch
in engage/disengage.

Only con was it doesn't hold up to waterbox burnouts. This shouldn't affect
the Auto-X use you have planned.

Additionally, if it peglegs, $85 + shipping will get you a replacement.

TonyC