Re: 100 DAYS!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 21:38:30 EDT

dean_ocque@yahoo.com wrote:
> And I thought I was bad. I have only planned two things this year, one is
> Paragon, and the other is the BBQ. By the way, SCORE is still around, but not
> as a club. Just a bunch of people having fun.
>
> See you there.
>
> Dean

Hiya Dean! Glad you are planning on making it out. Who else will be
attending? Bob Fetter and Patty didn't make it last year - will they be
able to this summer? I hope you guys will stick around a little longer!
  I'm going to try and get another music video going, and I want to get
some good footage of everyone on the way into town for ice cream on
Saturday evening. The more muddy rigs the better!

Hows the Jeep? Made any mods to it since last year? I don't think I'll
be taking the Ram on the trails this time hehe.

****** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *98* DAYS LEFT! ******
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/