Re: RE: Parking brake cable clips

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 21:05:45 EDT

Pindell, Timothy wrote:
> Was it one of these that you were looking for?
>
> http://www.motormitedormancatalog.com/itemimages/21126.jpg

Hmmm - yeah the long thing stamped clip is what I needed. Damn- we sell
motormite stuff at work! I never even thought to look for them there,
as I figured it was something I couldn't get. Anyway - I ordered a pair
for three bucks through a dealer in town, also got my front parking
brake cable there too - the only cable I couldn't get at work.

Thanks anyway for looking for me Tim :D 'preciate it!

****** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *91* DAYS LEFT! ******
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/