RE: 100 DAYS!!

From: dean_ocque@yahoo.com
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 08:38:47 EDT

In article <NDBBLJLKEKFNFKGHMANDMEGOKPAA.dml@bleazard.net>, dml@bleazard.net
("Norah Bleazard") writes:
> I agree with all of your points Jon. While it's nice to have new people at
> the BBQ, the event is primarily a DML get together and I'd like it to stay
> that way. That was the whole point of organizing it in the first place and
> it should stay that way. I always enjoyed SCORE's participation, yet the
> only thing that bothered me was that there was always a definite division in
> the groups instead of all being together as one. That part always felt a
> little strange to me. Kind've of like segregation. The BBQ is supposed to
> bring us all together, not keep 2 separate groups of people in 2 separate
> areas. Just my take on it. This could probably make 3 separate groups...
> not a big fan of that at all.

    Those damn SCORE people! I had just joined the club last year and I hardly
knew the people in SCORE. I stuck to Rich and Mary because they were the ones
teaching me the ropes. I have gotten to know Mike, Walt, and a few others, and
I will hang with whoever I wish.

    Besides, I better be friendly, I am hitting the mud pit, and going right
down the middle. I have 2 inches of lift with 30 inch tires, so I will be
getting stuck. But I won't give up.

    The SCORE gang has changed a bit since the club broke up. We still get
together and do some driving. Mary and Patty have backed way off from running
anything (they deserve a rest). We have just three core people that try to keep
some organization and plan things.

    It is up to all of the former SCORE members to tell Jon if they are coming.
I will be and my wife.

    Dean