Manual to Power Seats??

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 23:21:47 EDT

Hi guys,

I'm back to work on the 98 agian, trying to get it back on the road with
a few minor upgrades. One of them is a set of leather seats from a 99
Durango that I got today. I did a test fit today so I could measure for
the center console I will be making, and saw that the manual seats had a
power connector going to them, and wondered if the power seats used the
same connector. I didnt plug them in just incase the connectors were
wrong and put me in a world of hurt.

Question now is has anyone went to the power seats from the manual
seats, and if so what modifications are needed to make them work?

Thanks

Gary Hedlin
2005 SLT 4.7 5spd (in body shop already)
1998 Sport 3.9 (DOA)
www.garyhedlin.com