Re: DML BBQ Paintball

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 15:52:35 EDT

Wow Jon, you really put a lot of thought into that in a short amount of
time(somebody has waaaay to much free time on their hands....) anyway... yeah
a simple "bomb" in a location could be scouted out or a treasure... Limitless
RPG setup with paintball.. Secret Service, 1 president and Assassins etc...,
CTF with enough guns is always great.

--
Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016