Motel, cabin or tent?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 13:28:16 EDT

Again related to the 2006 National Meet. Just a quick survey for those
interested in attending, to get an idea what everyone's preferences are
between motels, cabins and tents. If all three are available, which will
you pick? How strong is your preference? How about if we had to choose
between cabins or motels?

Some of the campgrounds we've found either don't have cabins, or only have
a limited number. Some have lots of cabins, but maybe the nearest motel
will be further away from the campground.

I think we're definitely looking at having DML HQ be some kind of tent
city, sort of like the area where Walt and Josh camp out during the BBQ.
We have a few ideas on how to make that happen. But we're not sure if
everyone is really interested in staying in tents, or how popular cabins
and motels are going to be.

I know we asked this during the voting, but that was "pick all that apply"
and didn't have any way to express a preference between them.

Thanks.