Re: Motel, cabin or tent?

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 16:10:19 EDT

I'm definitely a tent guy, there is no way I would spend a week in Colorado in
the Rockies and stay in a hotel, a cabin would be considerable depending on say
an anniversary or something for me and the wife. She is also a tent kinda gal,
we even spent a full week in Tennessee in a tent in The Great Smoky Mountain
National Forrest near Crosby for and anniversary just a couple years ago.

--
Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016