Re: Motel, cabin or tent?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun May 08 2005 - 18:14:15 EDT

On May 7, 2005 08:39 am, Josh Battles wrote:

> I'd think that if we could find a campground that offered a decent selection
> of cabins, that would be fantastic, everyone could do as they please. Are
> there any that offer a good selection?

Some that do, some that don't. All of the places we've found have their
advantages and disadvantages.

We've been conducting this search off the list to avoid bogging down the DML
with all of the details, but if anyone is really interested to see what we've
come up with so far, I guess we could post a status update (unless other
people on the organizing committee have anything against it at this stage).
It's not a big secret or anything, we just figured you all would prefer to
have the research done and relevant facts in front of you if we put it up for
a vote.