Re: Motel, cabin or tent?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun May 08 2005 - 18:09:14 EDT

On May 7, 2005 09:40 pm, Ed McCarrick wrote:

> I think, it will be cheaper to fly thanks ;-) Right
> Jason and Norah?

Maybe, but not nearly as much fun. I guess if you're comparing it against one
plane ticket it's different, we'd be comparing it against two. But it's
difficult to put a price on our mental health or the damage inflicted upon it
by the aggravation of dealing with airport security, customs, immigration,
airline bureaucracy, sardine seats, connecting flights on the other end of
the bloody airport, blah, blah, blah.

Suffice to say we don't deal well with airports. The flying part is okay once
you're in the plane, it's the getting there part that makes me want to
strangle people.