RE: Need some quick Ram help

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 21:56:12 EDT

Common issue on the Ram's are the circuit boards for the rear lights. If
the "Lamp Out" light is on...check the rear bulbs for burn marks on the
plastic/wire contacts. If they have the burn marks...you'll need
new/updated circuit boards and bulbs.

There are several fuses for the lights: L/R, R/R, and Trailer.

- Bernd