Re: Motel, cabin or tent?

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 10:07:15 EDT

"TerribleTom" <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote in message
news:42819CBA.5070305@aol.com...

> Heh - you have a V6 - you are getting off easy! I just figured my MPG
> for the first time since I took the Ram outta mothballs for the winter,
> 11.7 in town... ugh... I was looking at a ford focus tonight and man -
> that 36 mpg highway figure looks soooo good - but lets just try towing
> 7000 LBS of truck, trilor and gear with that ...

Yeah, but I could still be getting better than 21 - 25 on the highway. I
was actually looking to pick up an older neon (98 - 99) as they've become
rather inexpensive now. I found a 98 that was very tastefully built (tint,
spoiler, wheels) with a 5-speed on Ebay not too long ago for just over
$1000. The thing that keeps getting me is that for twice the price I can
get a bike that's faster and gets better mileage....

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L