Re: Motel, cabin or tent?

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 09:47:48 EDT

""Norah Bleazard"" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote in message

> Good Grief Josh.... I don't blame you for wanting a house. What is the
> problem with backing into your parking space? Is it your space or not?
> Sheesh!!! This is why we live in a basement apartment of a house. We
only
> have one set of tenants to deal with instead of a whole complex of them.
> spent most of my childhood in apartments and it sucks. Maybe it's fine
for
> some.. just not me. The thought of people living above me, below me and
on
> both sides of me drives me bonkers. Plus, it would be nice to have a
garage
> of your own that you don't need to share with others. Yup... I'm a hermit
> :-).... and you kids get out of my yard... LOL.

You're telling me! Apparently there's some rule in the association that
says you can't back in because the exhaust from your car *might* kill the
grass. I told him that it wasn't the Association's grass anyway, it's the
city's, then told him to F-off and that I'll do as I please. If the
association tickets me for it, I'll fight it because I think I'm in the
right, and because I don't honestly believe that exhaust fumes will kill the
grass.

I've got stories upon stories about this guy, if you'd like to hear more of
them hit me offlist and I'd be happy to share. They're actually very funny
when I tell them, mostly because you can laugh at my situation. They're not
funny when they happen to me though. :-(

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L