Re: Motel, cabin or tent?

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 17:15:21 EDT

"Michael Maskalans" <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote in message

> Nah, you should have a strip of lawn to the water. Unless you're going to
> find this lake access 20 acres inside a metro mosquito control zone...
> Ever walk off the water into the woods at dusk after a long day on the
> lake/river?

I hadn't thought of that, although then what excuse to have a wicked 4x4
vehicle would I have? remember, more toys is better. It'd probably end up
happening anyway, at some point I'd probably decide that I wanted to see the
water from the house.

> Aside from that, sounds pretty ideal. Except I'm discovering I'm an odd
> one out in this crowd - I desire the socilization more than I thought I
> did, as I discovered when I moved into my own apartment last spring from
> the dorms.

Don't get me wrong, I desire a great deal of socialization too. I just
invite people by or go to where they are. I don't really spend a great deal
of time at home, but when I do I like to know that I'll be the only one
there if that's what I want. I guess what I'm saying is that I want to
socialize on my own terms. I dunno.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L