RE: CMC All Mopar Show --- OMG PICS

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 22:23:39 EDT

The '71 Hemi 'Cuda Convertible with the 4 speed is the Rarest, and they are
typically worth between $400K and $1 Million....

But there was only 11 MADE......and 2 of the cars surfaced in France a
couple years back.

All 11 cars are still around, 1 of the cars was sold to a collector in South
America a few years back...

This one has me a little suspicious, as 1 of the only Curious Yellow units
built was an Automatic and was in the Hands of a private owner in the
Portland OR area.

And I have an article on these cars here somewhere that stated that of all
the 4Spd Cuda's made,
none were Curious Yellow.....all the Curious Yellow Cuda's were automatics.

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9...
http://www.dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=8143
http://www.dragtruck.com/ENTRIES/RUSCAS2XUMHU.html