Added two cylinders

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 21:46:56 EDT

Finally got my little project done(or on the road again at least). Granted
I'd have preferred to put a big block or even a 3.9BTA in my Dak.. But I got
an offer I couldn't refuse on a 3.9L V6.. So 3 weeks ago.. My '94 finally
lost it's tired little 2.5L and got a V6 in it's place.. Took me two parts
trucks to make it happen.. One was even a GenI..
Sucked to drive it to my father-in-laws.. and have it down for 3 weeks
waiting to get to work on it.
Couple of questions..
First of all.. Is the ABS controlled through the same unit as the motor??
or can I simply transplant the wires from 2.5 harness into my V6 one?
and second.. any of you guys out there that swapped to electric fans still
have the old clutch fan laying around the garage?? The motors donor was
wrecked ;the fan was wiped out and the crank pulley bent. My other donor..
is an '87.. and it's fan is made to turn the other direction. I've got the
2.5's electric I may put in it.. but for now.. I'm running sans fan.
TIA
Aaron (part of the V6 5spd crowd)