Re: CMC All Mopar Show --- OMG PICS

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 18:37:47 EDT

Ronald Taylor wrote:

> I found the Magazine article I remembered I had and found it
> tonight........
>
> The '71 Hemi 'Cuda Convertible production breaks down as
> follows.....only "11" were built
>
> "7" U.S. Spec production.........2 of these were 4 Speed cars and Both
> were BLUE!
>
> "2" Canadian Spec production........both of these were Automatics
>
> "2" Export Spec Production........(1) Windchester Gray Metallic, 4Spd
> and (1) White, Automatic
>
> This makes a total of (3) 4 Speed 'Cuda's built and none were Curious
> Yellow....
>
> Now if that Cuda is a legit Hemi Cuda, he has Cuda #12 and it's the only
> one of that color to exist...
>
> He might want to have it Certified and have Galen Govier Document it so
> the production figures can be updated.
>
> Or he has a very nice Clone, and he should not be claiming it to be legit.
>

> Ron
> 01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9...
> http://www.dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=8143
> http://www.dragtruck.com/ENTRIES/RUSCAS2XUMHU.html

Either way, it was still immaculate. If you're feelin' saucy, the build
sheet is on the dash and might be able to be viewed in one of the pics.
  It should have the VIN on it, that would definately reveal what it's
supposed to be. Perhaps it was repainted, who knows?

If it is indeed a fake, it's very nice.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L