RE: RE: Change axle fluid?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 07:42:48 EDT

Am not. ;)

I (almost) agree with Tom though. You can go 30K miles on your driveline
fluids. 50K or more...that's pushing it. Remember, the luck of one doesn't
always mean that it's going to work for all. I've seen too many
differentials worn out at the dealership at 40-50K miles (a lot of them with
original fluid and gasket/sealer).

- Bernd