Re: Re: She lives again!!

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 00:54:44 EDT

Rich Werning wrote:
> "TerribleTom" <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote in message
>
>>One fuel pressure regulator later - I have full full pressure!!!
>>
>>She purrs like a happy little demented pickup again hehehe
>

> You know, I'm begining to really regret not being able to make the BBQ - the
> whole Christine saga you've been posting about since I joined the DML has
> been a great read, as well as what you have on the website.
>
> Just be sure you don't injure her too badly at the BBQ, she needs to be
> around for the 10th Anniversary next year.. I'm looking foward to meeting
> her. :)

I've gotta get my web site moved off of AOHe;;s servers - thats why I
haven't worked on it in so long. I ran outta server space.

Oh shes being just s stubborn wench thats all lol. I'll drag her hulk
out to NY and shes gonna damned well do what I tell her - or I'm going
to fly a Ford Motorsports Flag in Denver heh.

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *66* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/