Re: She lives again!!

From: Rich Werning (rwerning@wi.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 23:24:20 EDT

"TerribleTom" <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote in message
news:428F8AD8.7060201@aol.com...

> One fuel pressure regulator later - I have full full pressure!!!
>
> She purrs like a happy little demented pickup again hehehe

You know, I'm begining to really regret not being able to make the BBQ - the
whole Christine saga you've been posting about since I joined the DML has
been a great read, as well as what you have on the website.

Just be sure you don't injure her too badly at the BBQ, she needs to be
around for the 10th Anniversary next year.. I'm looking foward to meeting
her. :)

- Rich Werning
  05 Grey Dak, QC 4x4, 4.7L, Tow Pkg