Re: Magnum 360 appeared in what models of cars/trucks?

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 18:07:18 EDT

>>The A518 is a somewhat popular swap for the muscle car crowd; my
understanding is that you just need to rig up a manual switch to control
the OD. .... snip.... By wiring a manual switch to the OD
relay/circuit you are basically replacing the electronic computer with
a meat computer that determines when the conditions are appropriate
for OD. :-) <<<

oh? I guess I'm out of the loop =) I'll have to keep that in mind for my
4cyl turbo premag project.... if I ever get around to starting it... =)

-miggity
Newport News VA
2000 FR R/T CC

14.88 @ 92.50

"...you have no chance to survive make your time..... hahaha."