TWO THOUSAND FIVE DEE EMM ELL BAR BEE QUE!! LETS ROCK!!!!

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 00:22:21 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> TerribleTom wrote:
>

>> One fuel pressure regulator later - I have full full pressure!!!
>>
>> She purrs like a happy little demented pickup again hehehe
>

> Congrats Tom! Will she be attending the BBQ this year?

Thanks dude! Yep - Christine will be there for sure. I'm planning
several suprises - several of which are sitting in my closet. NEW
STANDING RULE!!!

If a JEEP gets stuck in THE PIT! A DODGE has to pull it out!

I need voulneteers to operate video cameras at stratigic places to film
the convoy into town Saturday evening to the ice cream shop. Who will
have a video camera at the BBQ? I need to know how many cameras I will
have inorder to film the right angles I want. This is all in
preperation for the upcoming sequel to Silence Of The Rams. I plan on
getting some good photo ops myself.

So come one - come all - but be warned - its gonna be another year for
the DML record books...

I'm sitting here cranking Nickleback on the stereo...

wanderlust in full blown epidemic proportions...

school is out...

work SUCKS...

I gotta get the *HELL* outta this freaking house...

and go insane on some muddy trails and get drunk around a fire...

Bring lots of video tape...

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *64* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/